Welcome to the Fox and the Home Blog!
I guess this is the part where I try and rope you in and impress you into reading my blog. 🙂
So, what is this blog about and why am I starting a blog?
I currently work as a receptionist at a dental office. As much as I am thankful for my job and enjoy the people I work with, let’s just say that filing charts and answering the phone isn’t very creative.:) This is a little space I’ve created to share what I am passionate about and to build a creative outlet for myself.
I consider myself a creative and a maker. Whether it’s graphic design, crafts, photography or decorating, I enjoy anything that challenges my creative side. I also dabble and nerd out about productivity, organizing, nutrition, and health. But most of all, I have a love for travel and connecting with people. I am by no means an expert in these areas but I’m excited to share life experiences with you as I learn too!
A little about me,
My name is Ashlee, yup spelled with TWO E’s .. the correct way as I say 😉
Over a year ago I moved from Orange County, SoCal to Small Town Indiana. How did I end up here you might ask? Well, pictured above is a big part of it… Meet my partner in crime, teammate, and husband, Jon. He is from the Midwest and well I kinda like him so I decided to make a trek across America and leave the city to settle down in rural Indiana with the love of my life.
Most importantly, you need to know that I am a child of God and am saved by His grace. My goal in life is to walk with God every single day and bring Him glory.
With that being said, a few more random facts I’m about me that you don’t really need to know but hey, here you go…
- I have been to Disneyland over 100 times
- I am #5 in my family and I have 3 older brothers and 1 sister who are all my best friends
- Avocados, pizza, and dark chocolate are my 3 favorite major food groups
- I worked at a Apple Store for 6 years ( NERD ALERT!)
- I’m not a coffee drinker but sometimes I wish I was so I could post cool coffee Insta pics
- I graduated with a degree in Graphic Design. Consequently, if a product has a well designed label I will probably buy it…
- Target runs are my escape from reality … okay it’s not really a run its really a slow slow walk through every aisle and a long receipt on the way out ..oops.
So, if I haven’t lost you yet…
You should join me on this creative journey and learn more about life’s creative dabbling and maybe be inspired to try something or go somewhere new. Join my journey!
You can also find me at Instazzzz ( that’s Instagram if you were wondering) for updates
Cheers and thanks for visiting,